Parallel Impact Research
In order to make the overall knowledge and experience gained generally known, the federal government commissioned a parallel impact research. The main responsibility of the parallel impact research was to organise an effective knowledge transfer between projects and the professional public, to contribute to an ongoing improvement in the showcase project and further development of Germany’s expertise in e-mobility.
In close cooperation with the showcase projects the parallel impact research has
• identified examples of best practice and encouraged their distribution
• evaluated their cost efficiency and economic leverage
• developed courses of action on how to effectively overcome current innovation hurdles
• prepared the results from the showcase projects and the parallel impact research for communication to the national and international public.
- Energy and Charging Infrastructure
- Mobility Concepts
- Legal Framework
- Urban Development
- Systematic Approach
- Traffic Management
- Commercial Transport
Further information about the different topics you will find here: "Topics"